– We kindly ask that any client visiting Miki Makeup & Co comes unaccompanied as we do not have the facilities to accommodate additional persons.
– Miki Makeup & Co are not responsible for any personal belongings
– Clients are kindly asked that no children are brought into store when receiving services from us, our staff cannot provide care for infants and you may be refused your appointment.
– All Deposits made payable to Miki Makeup & Co are non-refundable or transferable under any circumstance.
– All balances must be settled before leaving the premises and must be paid via cash or debit card [credit card fees apply]
– If for any reason you are dissatisfied with our services, please make a Miki team member aware whilst still in store, any complaints after you have left, will not be upheld.